“Why Choose San Francisco Acupuncturist Dr. Kristen Sparrow?”
Dr Kristen Sparrow was trained as a physician at Tulane Medical School in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is board certified in Pediatrics and Anesthesiology. She practiced in San Francisco as an Anesthesiologist for ten years before taking further training in Acupuncture.
Dr Sparrow trained for three years at CENAC, a world-renowned acupuncture institute in Barcelona, Spain. Her teachers were Chinese masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine and her current practice is devoted solely to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and some Herbal Medicine with a keen interest in using the latest in physiological monitoring to evaluate patients’ response.
- 20 years experience working in traditional western medicine
- 19 years experience in private acupuncture practice
- 159year member of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Preferred acupuncture provider by physicians and worker’s compensation providers because of efficient no nonsense approach.
- Using latest acupuncture studies to guide therapies
- Original research techniques to guide therapies
Call me 415-775-0117 or email me at email@example.com and we can discuss how and if I can help you. I will do my best to fit you in for an appointment. I know you have better things to do with your time than spending it in a doctor’s office, so I promise you to be punctual, efficient and attentive. How great is that!
“I use traditional ancient acupuncture teachings combined with recently discovered acupuncture methods so that each patient gets the most relaxing and effective treatment possible. Relaxation of the nervous system turns out to be an incredibly important aspect of healing, mood, immunity and reducing pain. I use combinations of acupuncture points chosen specifically to enhance this relaxation response. This has been my main area of interest and research and I hope to be able to refine, improve and enhance the practice of acupuncture so that it is even more powerful.”