This article gives 12 suggestions how to naturally lower blood pressure.
In a nutshell
- Power walks has a link on how to start. Aim for 30 minutes most days.
- Breathe deeply. They recommend the method I discussed here.
- Potassium rich foods to help excrete sodium. Bananas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, orange juice, kidney beans, peas, cantaloupe.
- Cut your sodium
- Dark chocolate
- One drink per day
- Switch to decaf coffee
- 3 cups Hibiscus tea/day
- No more than 41 hours of work per week
- Relax with music
- Get help for snoring if you snore
- Replace refined carbs with a glass of milk or soy milk, tofu etc…